Sunday, February 10, 2013

Blogspiration #14

Hi everyone!


Blogspiration is a weekly book meme hosted by Kristin @ Growing Up YA and Sarah @Saz101. This meme was created to share with our fellow readers a quote/picture/video to do with bookish or bloggy or inspiring things.
See below the bump for what has been inspiring me this week!!



Pinned Image
 
 
I seem to keep getting deep and meaningful in my blogspiration posts. I hope you guys don't mind.. But I feel like this meme is more personal than the others and that is why I love it. I feel like you all get to know a bit more about me rather than just what I like to read.
 
So I saw this quote and I thought to myself "I need to remember this on the days I think are not so good." Because I read once that we don't have bad days, we have good days and not so good days. Because good can be found in every day.
 
I think I might start a jar of thoughts. Where every day I have to write down one good thing that happened that day. So that at the end of the year I can look back and love all that 2013 had to offer.
 
What has been inspiring you this week?
 
Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely blogspiration, Amy! I was thinking the same thing when I was writing up my blogspiration today. Not so much that I was getting deep and meaningful but getting too mushy? It's a good way to look at things. Every day might not be a good day but that doesn't mean there wasn't something good about your day, even if it was something only small like receiving a package in the mail.

    I was wanting to start a thought jar thingy as well but never got round to it, we should still do it though, even if we are a little late starting. I love the idea behind it :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...