Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blogspiration #13

Hi everyone!


Blogspiration is a weekly book meme hosted by Kristin @ Growing Up YA and Sarah @Saz101. This meme was created to share with our fellow readers a quote/picture/video to do with bookish or bloggy or inspiring things.
 
See below the bump for what has been inspiring me this week!!


Pinned Image
 
I know it might be totally cliche but I really loved this quote when I came across it. Roald Dahl really knows what he is talking about. You know you can always tell when people are having good and happy thoughts and they just look happy and friendly? Then there are those people who you can tell aren't thinking that way because they look super cranky or they just look sad and down. You know what I'm sayin?
 
Particularly working in retail I've learnt to read people a bit better. I usually always tell who's going to be a cranky customer and who's going to be a customer I end up chatting away with.
 
I always want to be that person who see's the good. It's not always possible obviously but I always try to be the happiest I can be and I end up being a bit silly in the process but I'm happy and that's what counts.
 
Sorry for the little DnM there guys but you feel me, right?
 
What has been inspiring you this week? :)
 
Happy reading!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...