Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #17

Hi everyone!

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB @ Should be Reading  to give our readers a little preview of the book we are currently reading.

Saltwater Vampires by Kirsty Eagar
Release Date: August 30th 2011
Publisher: Penguin Books
Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

"They stared at each other for a long time. The rest of the world had gone somewhere else and everything that needed to be said was being said without talking. And Jamie knew how much he'd lost."

This one was hard for me to track down, but once I set my mind to something!! I had to buy this one off Ebay.

What are you currently reading?? And what are you thinking of it so far?

Happy reading!
- Amy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting, but never even heard of this one before and I thought I'd heard of lots of vampire novels.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2013/01/08/teaser-tuesday-the-lightening-thief/

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...