Friday, December 21, 2012

The Blogger Behind Following the Reader

Hi everyone!

So for a little change of pace today I decided to do this almost tag if you will, I found this on Danica Page's blog :) Not sure who started this to give credit, sorry!

Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed? Closed. Always closed or I can't sleep  for fear of looking over and seeing someone peak through the crack and the monsters can get out. DUH!!!

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels? I don't recall ever doing that, I usually like my own shampoo/conditioner more so I don't see the point!


Where is your next vacation? SYDNEY BABBBAAAAYYYY

Who do you think reads these? Hopefully someone.... I don't much like talking to myself!

Do you have a calendar in your room? No. But I should get one. Maybe that can be my New Years resolution. Get organised!


What’s your plan for the day? Working then going Christmas light looking and then I think it's supposed to be the end of the world or something... No biggie

Are you reading any books right now? Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry. I don't want it to end, I love it!

Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Only if I'm going up steps, sometimes I like knowing how many there are....

Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing? Yep, because I'm cool like that...



(Not sure where this originated to give credit)

Do you chew your pens and pencils? All the time! I need to break that habit.

What is your “Song of the Week”? Thrift Shop by Macklemore because I am a total gangsta at heart LOL


Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Why not? Colour's aren't gender specific! 

Do you still watch cartoons? Yes.... Like I said, total gangsta at heart. 

What do you drink with dinner? Water

What do you dip chicken nuggets/tenders in? Sweet and Sour sauce. Always. If they forget my sauce the nuggets are just not the same

What is your favorite food/cuisine? I'm a picky eater, but love both pizza and pasta 

Name three movies you watch over and over and still love. Home Alone, oh gosh I can't think of another 2.. The Ugly Truth annddd 21 Jump Street.. Though I haven't seen the last 2 a bunch of times I don't think I would get sick of them.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I really can't remember, maybe in High School so 5 or 6 years ago

Can you change the oil on a car? The car needs oil? LOLJKS I knew that, but no I couldn't

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Scrabbled eggs!

What is your usual bedtime? between 11 and midnight. 

Are you lazy? Sometimes. I 

Afraid of heights? A little bit, but one day I want to do something exciting like sky dive. EEK!

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? A Teacher. I got over that pretty quickly.

Hot tea or iced tea? neither, I would go an iced chocolate though!

Tea or coffee in the mornings? I don't drink tea or coffee... Makes for some awkward conversations when visiting peoples houses. "Can I get you a tea?....Coffee?.....Something??!"

Favorite kind of cookie? Double choc chip cookies from Subway <3 ohhh yumyum

Can you swim well? Pretty well, I'm not like swim team good or anything though.

Can you hold your breath w/o manually holding your nose? Yeah, is that a thing people can't do? I had no idea!

Who do you want to see right now? There are so many people I couldn't just pick one!


If you stayed tuned this long then thank you! I had fun writing this so I hope you enjoyed and please link me if you do this yourself, I would love to get to know you all better!

Want to read my latest review of Liar by Justine Larbalestier?


Happy reading!

- Amy

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I always sleep with my closet door closed too. ALWAYS. I dance without musid as well! I have the music playing in my head and I just freestyle dance. Home Alone! This! Yes! I watched it last week with mum and we do this EVERY Christmas.

    Love this post! If even possible, you just got more awesome ;D

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...