Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #7


In my mailbox is hosted by the lovely Kristi over at The Story Siren. In My Mailbox was created to showcase books that have been bought or received, as not all of them may necessarily get reviewed.


This week I had a pretty big book haul.


From my local library:
Die For Me - Amy Plum
Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover (Gallagher Girls #3) - Ally Carter
Only the Good Spy Young (Gallagher Girls #4) - Ally Carter
Stolen - Lucy Christopher
Revelations - Melissa De La Cruz
Glass Houses (Morganville Vampires #1) - Rachel Caine
Dead Girls Dance (Morganville Vampires #2) - Rachel Caine


Won in a giveaway:
A Witch in Winter - Ruth Warburton (Thanks Ruth!!)


Bought:
Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy (Gallagher Girls #2) - Ally Carter
Clockwork Prince - Cassandra Clare (!!!!!!!!!)


From Author:
Paradox: Progeny of Innocence - Patti Roberts (Thanks Patti!)
Pyxis bookmarks from KC Neal, Thank you!


What did you get in your mailbox this week?


Happy reading!


- Amy

8 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got some great stuff to read. :)

    I won Die for Me from Jodie over at Books for Company a while ago. I also bought The Forest of Hands and Teeth this week. I read Stolen a while back and it was alright but not totally for me.

    And *someday* I will sit down and read something by Cassandra Clare. Really.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of books this week. I still have to read Clockwork Angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about Gallagher Girls series! I should check them out. Awesome IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow amazing haul! I still have to read Die For Me too I heard it was awesome!!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got a lot of good looking books this week!

    MY IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. you got A Witch in Winter? oh my, oh my. lucky you!!!!!!
    i'm obsessing about this books for quite some time now. :D

    very very very nice haul. :3

    also, a new follower (I started following a few days back), love your blog. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stolen is an awesome book!!! I can't believe you got Clockwork Prince. I NEEd to pick it up ASAP!!! Enjoy your awesome haul!!!

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Win a GLOW audiobook!

    International 300 Follower Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to hear what you think of the Morganville Vampires. I bought a volume with the first two books a few months ago but haven't read it yet. I've heard good things about it, though.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...