Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox #6


In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren to showcase books received this week.

Borrowed from my library:
Hunting Lila - Sarah Alderson
Perfect Chemistry - Simone Elkeles (FINALLY!)
Outside In - Maria V. Snyder
My Soul To Take - Rachel Vincent
Virals - Kathy Reichs
Along For The Ride - Sarah Dessen

I didn't buy any books for myself this week. I'm trying to save money and make better use of my library. As a result, I walked out of my library with more than a few books! I didn't necessarily need any new books to read, but I couldn't help myself!

This will be my first Sarah Dessen book! Very excited! I've also already read and returned Hunting Lila and Perfect Chemistry!

What did you get in your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments below or link me to your IMM!

Happy Reading!
- Amy

4 comments:

  1. I want to read Perfect Chemistry! I've heard such good things!

    And I'm VERY interested to see you thoughts on Outside In :D

    I was so stoked this week! My copy of Scorpio Races arrived in the mail, as well as Silence (Becca Fitzpatrick), adn I'm feeling quite happy about it all :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! This is exactly what I do when I hit the library. Today I managed to grab a couple John Green books as well as a pile of CD's.

    I haven't read Sarah Dessen yet either but have been wanting to. Can't wait to read your thoughts on her.

    Cound us in as a new follower! And if you have a chance, check out our IMM!

    Nat

    http://bibliojunkies.blogspot.com/2011/11/peek-in-biblio-bin-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love "In my mailbox" posts!

    I really want to read perfect chemistry. One day I saw it at the book store, and the next time I went they didn't have any left! Ugh. I think I'm going to have to order it, :\

    Anyways, just stoped by to say 'hey' and that I followed.

    Great blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently become a fan of Outside Maria V. Snyder, and I keep meaning to get to Outside In, maybe one day. I keep telling myself I need not look at what other people have gotten, but it looks like I'm going to have to take a look at Perfect Chemistry. Happy Reading :)

    http://xjessiexbellex.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile :) so leave me some love <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...